1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Immediately resolve

Options
2»

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,696 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @shin I see from the email you received as you have wrote above that you are being asked to reply if your problem is not solved and they will respond to you immediately

Please follow there instructions and respond as they have asked you to

The email is to you from customer support who are trying to help you it's not from us

Please follow there advice and send your reply so they can help you further 👍⭐

• shin
    shin Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

I received an email saying that the following problem has been resolved, but it has not been resolved yet.

I'm waiting for a call from Lola_Pop.

Please solve the problem.

(The following is a copy of your email)

Mr. Reddington Reymond

This email is an auto-sent email for King Customer Support tickets. 11583128

Mr. Reddington Reymond

Tickets for customers who have already been accepted by King Player Support (customer support) will be completed in the near future. Please note.

If no problem is currently occurring, we will consider this issue to be resolved and will end the response. There is no need for the customer to take any procedure. If this has not been resolved yet, please contact our support desk. We will immediately correspond.

Thank you.

King player support

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@shin Please read your email from customer services carefully they want you to respond to the email if your issue is not solved

It is not us here in the community who are sending you your emails so you need to follow the instructions in the email and write back to inform them you're issue is not solved

Here in the community we are not contacting you it's a different department that has emailed you not us 👍

• shin
    Options

I've performed the four steps you taught me, but it didn't solve the problem.

Please fix the bug in the app.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@shin you really need to respond to your emails

@Lola_Pop

• shin
    Options

The problem has not been resolved yet.

Hurry up and fix the bug.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @shin Did you reply to the email as I advised you to do 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!