🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Mission blockers

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Daniel_Marillion No I was suggesting that process as DianaU was saying she could not clear her board so I thought it may have froze on her but she has since said she hasn't selected another tile to complete another line as she was to frustrated 👍⭐

• howarl01
    howarl01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

So here is a screenshot of a perfect example of my complaint. The completed tile was myself and the the two above and to the side of that tile have completely blocked me from completing a line unless I start again somewhere else. This means it will take a minimum of 48 hrs for a simple task. They blocked these 23 hours ago give or take. This means they were on line so nothing to do with time zones but rather their incompetence to complete or just done out of spite. There should be some way of removing them.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @howarl01 Yes I get your frustration I see it all the time but I just have to think it's how the game is run and so I just stay calm and start over on another line not ideal but still it can lead to completion 👍⭐

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi @howarl01, I'm sure there are thousands of players who feel exactly the same way - I'm one of them. But I think this is futile. The makers of this game are not concerned about courtesy, fairness or team play. They are perfectly willing to let a few "bad apples" ruin the game for everyone. It's at the point now that I don't trust anyone I'm playing with. Sad.

• howarl01
    howarl01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t got that patience so I think it’s time to ditch the game and find something new.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @howarl01 That will be a shame 😔

How about you keep the game and maybe have a little break

Have you tried BW3 its realy fun there are lots of different opportunities always on offer to collect free boosters and free game play time

There is also a similar 24hr board but you can not get locked in more than the 24hrs as you then you get to clear another flowers and if a player doesn't clear quick enough you can clear any other 2 and any player left gets cleared and receives no boosters and free play time

Most times all the flowers get complicated numerous of times in 24hrs so you get lots of boosters and free play time

Maybe a little break from your favourite game might do you good also you will have another game to switch between if you get fed up 👍⭐

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I agree with Howard...so this is my idea.

If we have to wait and give the chance to ALL players around the world for at least 24 hours King can post a counter reverse clock that since the opening of a Bingo from any of the 3 players...that gameboard will be operable for 24 hs. Only.

Like the tasks that usually play at the top right of ours devices

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys no idea is a bad idea how about you select here it's our dedicated BW2 thread for players to leave there suggestions on improving your game 👍⭐

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I don't have any problem at all with the 24-hour time frame because time zone issue makes sense, but I seriously think there should be a 12 hour (at the very most) time limit for players who click a tile and then don't play for a day or two. If they click a tile, they are obviously online with the game and should be prepared to play, not just walk away and make it harder for the rest of the team. These tiles should automatically free up after a set time to allow the team a chance to win the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!