🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

🔮BW2| Share your feedback and receive a badge 💬💫

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @KCullen127 Thank you for your feedback I am glad the Nero's tips are proving useful for you

I have an interaction thread here were you guys can discuss anything you want 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty A lot do seem to struggle with BW2

I am almost finished at putting a guide together with information and level tips

I will sure tag you once its posted and hopefully it will help 💓

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles . Thanks for this badge opportunity. Did you make the badge?

1. I only play bw2 about 1 time a week. Usually when I am stuck in my other games

2. I check into the community maybe once a week. Mainly to check on contests and badge events

3. I am always on the hunt for earning badges. So I try to keep an eye out for them. The bubble witch community has such sweet players and I always feel welcome here. It is a relaxing atmosphere

4. The thing that would be more enjoyable for me would be to offer more contests. How about some team contests? That is one great way to meet and get to know some of the bw2 players

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I don't play much, somehow the day is too short to play everything. I'm not very far in the levels either. I usually get into the community when I get a notification or there's a contest where I can win a badge.

It would be nice if you had more explanations about the boosters, to this day I don't know when I have to use which and for what. Videos for the levels would also be good

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @rebelchild Ooops I forgot to add bearwithme to my write up for the badge I have edited now

Thank you for your feedback

Team challenges will come in the future once we get more active players 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Kiki_g Thank you for joining

I am currently in the process of posting different guides to help you guys I have so far added the following

Boosters explained

bingo tips

Its always a good idea to check the other pages as content drops down as page 1 fills up

I have a how to play guide that I will be posting today or tomorrow 💓

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,998 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles thank you for the tag and thread, also @bearwithme for a such a beautiful badge.

1. How often do you play BW2 ❓

I am afraid I don't play that often, it doesn't have the draw other games do.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community ❓

Rarely, unless there is a contest or badge.

3. What attracts you to check out our community ❓

Something a little different and notifications.

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you ❓

Daily rewards and fix the wand because unless you take a safe shot then a judged guess shot could end badly for the level.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PrettyBubbles wow after reading some of my fellow members of Bubble Witch 2 here I feel like I am a Bubble Witch 2 Freak 🤔🙃 or something like that seriously maybe I am over playing the game and need to unplug my Tablet and walk away for a long time.....🤣😂😆

Question 1 I play 2 to 3 hours in the morning and I try to play 1 to 2 hours in the evening every single day and I never miss a day....never !

Question 2 I visit the Bubble Witch 2 Community not enough, maybe every 5 to 6 days looking for contest or ways to win a Bubble Witch 2 badge as I do not like Bubble Witch 3 at all it does not have a challenging game content to it as it was made to attract more people to play along not to be challenged my opinion only......

Question 3 I use to check out the Community every single day, but not anymore the atmosphere has gotten a bad smell or you could say it has no life to it anymore, you can change things for the good or some people can think they are trying but they just can't get it right no matter what they do it's just them......not to offend anyone not what I am trying to do here not at all.....

Question 4. Yes you can make it more enjoyable to me and everyone else in the Community just remember we want to have fun not controlled fun or allowed fun or planned fun we want to say how much fun we want without anyone saying I have to approve it first because I am in charge and nothing happens here unless I say so......Because this is how most feel here some and only some that's a little few members but the one's who bring the fun, excitment and bring in more members are the one's that count.....they are the ones I am talking about..seriously fun.....🙂💯

Hope I didn't get to honest my dear sweet friend......

@rebelchild, @siti_payung, @LoveDachs not including you my friends in my opinion here

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I love the badge, it’s pretty 😊

1. How often do you play BW2 ❓

I play BW2 at least 3 times a week sometimes more. It all depends on how fast I complete the other contests in the community.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community ❓

I try to visit daily.

3. What attracts you to check out our community ❓

I look for updates, new activities/contest.

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you ❓ 

I am still not sure how the boosters works. The cheat sheet you provided has come n handy. I guess explaining the game a bit more for us beginners 😜☺️. More contests wouldn’t hurt.

Let's work together in making your BW2 community one of the best. I am looking forward to reading all your feedback 💓

Thank you @PrettyBubbles for this opportunity.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!