๐Ÿ”ฎBW2| Share your feedback and receive a badge ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,898 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

1. How often do you play BW2?

I try to play at 2 times a week. Not easy with all the contests that are going on.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community

I only visit the community when I am searching for answers or if I get tagged for some reason I have been getting any tags from any of the games lately.

3. What attracts you to check out our community โ“

Contests wirh badges โ™ฅ๏ธ

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you โ“

Wish I was able to play this game on my PC and not just limited to phone.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,317 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles Hey, I didnโ€™t get tagged in this๐Ÿฅบ here are my answers โคต๏ธ

1. How often do you play BW2 โ“

Not that much, as I play more than one king game.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community โ“

Whenever I have time to visit the community, I visit the game areas that peek my interest.

3. What attracts you to check out our community โ“

The contests.

4.ย Can we make it more enjoyable for you โ“

More interesting contests and creating a space for players to communicate.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Racoon7 Thank you for joining and yes a lot mention the wand as there main gripe with the game

Do you re cast the free extended wand I re cast this all the time ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @me6412 Thank you for your feedback all feedback is constructive and appreciated

Just a reply to this section.....

Question 4. Yes you can make it more enjoyable to me and everyone else in the Community just remember we want to have fun not controlled fun or allowed fun or planned fun we want to say how much fun we want without anyone saying I have to approve it first because I am in charge and nothing happens here unless I say so......Because this is how most feel here some and only some that's a little few members but the one's who bring the fun, excitment and bring in more members are the one's that count.....they are the ones I am talking about..seriously fun.....๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’ฏ

I don't recall having fun ideas suggested as of yet but anyone can come to me with anything and it will be pleasure to to introduce any ideas that players want to see here in the community and of course players can also open any fun threads of there own the more the better

Bw2 is still very much in its infancy so any suggestions would be much appreciated ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MiladyR Thank you for your feedback and playing BW2

I am working on getting more contest approved as whilst BW2 is still in its infancy there is currently a limit on what I can do ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @EnergizerBunny for stopping by and yes a few have mentioned being able to play on a PC

Hopefully it will be something available in the future ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Bellamy32 Thank you

Yes there is a interaction thread already open for you guys to chat about any topic ๐Ÿ’“

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PrettyBubbles Thank you for giving me a message back it's nice to know that you are truly taking time to read out replies to you it means a lot as a Bubble Witch 2 freak player silly as it sounds I really do like this game......May you reach the Top !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!