๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

๐Ÿ”ฎBW2| Share your feedback and receive a badge ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ซ

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@PrettyBubbles Thank you for giving me a message back it's nice to know that you are truly taking time to read our replies to you it means a lot as a Bubble Witch 2 freak player silly as it sounds I really do like this game......May you reach the Top !

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4

1. How often do you play BW2 โ“- I play this game very less.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community โ“- Mostly when I download BW2 to check if there are any new competitions

3. What attracts you to check out our community โ“- The badges, of course.

4.ย Can we make it more enjoyable for you โ“- Yup, by bringing new chances to earn badges.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,210 Bubble Witch Moderator

You are very welcome @me6412 and yes I always read everything you guys post

Happy gaming my friend and have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’“

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2023

@PrettyBubbles I also want to say that I come here to just see who all is playing BW2 and I look forward to meeting them, I also like to talk about things that I hope we could get changed maybe in the game itself not really sure what all I would want to change but open to anything anyone else has an idea of their own ?

I think some times we forget that we use to do a lot of other things in our favorite game sites or game Community areas sorta like Candy Crush Saga use to have @Origins7_Dale who along with @Pounwea had a Community site that everyone would report to Dale how many Sugar Star's they had gotten from the previous time they had told her and they would complete just to see who was the best in collecting the most Sugar Star's in CCS......I myself even reported my count and was in a tie with @Freddy_ and even though we were not at all at the top it was good to just compare among friends...๐Ÿ˜‰

I do have one thing I would like to have introduced in our Games is a Team Chat, and I know it's impossible to do with the Bingo Board so I know that's a No No Go there but a Chat Area with our actual Team Mates who we share Free Lives with and since there are so many Friends in the game of BW2 it might be hard to get it in the game, and we might have to lessen our Team Friends I think the Benefit of having a Chat would out weight the loss of the total of Game Friends more so.....there are only about 6 or so of Team Friends in my game and I think we should have at least 12 Team Friends and able to send up to 12 Free Lives each day to each other back and forth to each friend sorta like I would be able to receive one Free Live from each Friend each day meaning 12 friends 12 free lives no more than that in a 24 hour period or maybe 18 hour since of our different time zones across the world.....Fair yes indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฏ @prettybubble @Lola_Pop, @QueenB

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @divan4692 Welcome and yes I also love playing BW2 ๐Ÿ’“

• K_88
    K_88 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2023

*Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Ourย House Rulesย 

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @K_88 Welcome

Please only use English when posting in the community so as we can all understand ๐Ÿ’“

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,563 Level 5

Hi @PrettyBubbles

1. I just started playing BW2 about a week ago, while I was waiting for more lives on BW3, and now I play almost everyday, at least I have to beat 5 levels daily.

2. Almost everyday, sometimes twice a day unless when I'm busy.

3. Contest and badges, as well as to see what's new on the game.

4. Frequent contest to win some boosters and badges ๐Ÿค—

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @LaLuna03 Thank you for feedback

Thats great to hear its a pleasure to have you and nice to hear you are enjoying bw3

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!