🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Invalid game mode

Options
LKN65
LKN65 Posts: 4 Newbie

All of the sudden this morning I am unable to play Bubble Witch 2. I get message saying "Invalid game mode." Every icon for every level has bat wings, making it look as if every level is a difficult level. I had no issues playing last evening.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LKN65 Welcome

Sorry to hear that can you please check for any pending updates then go in your phones settings select apps fund bw2 and clear the cache

Then close down the game and restart your device this should reset it for you 💓

• LKN65
    Options

No pending up-dates that I can see. I went in and cleared the cache, closed down the game and restarted my phone. No change in the game. Still showing invalid game mode when I try to play any of the levels,and if I hit play all it brings up is the background screen with no bubbles. I really do not want to uninstall the game and re-install it, because every time I have had to do that I lose all of my specialty bubbles that I have worked so hard to earn. And between the 6 specialty bubbles I have over 1000 that I would lose.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @LKN65 can you send me screenshots as this is strange as we don't currently have any known issues

I am thinking there may be an issue with your device rather than with the game 💓

• LKN65
    Options

The 1st picture is what the game looks like when I go in. Most of the levels have bat wings like they are all difficult levels. The 2nd picture is what I get when I try to play a level, with the invalid game mode message. And the 3rd picture is what it looks like if I hit play.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @LKN65 can you send me your ID and I will have the level looked at for you 💓

• LKN65
    Options

Woke up this morning and my BW2 game was back to normal. I don't know if there was a game up-date during the night, or what, but I am able to play all of the levels now without issue. Thank you for your help trying to solve my problem.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @LKN65 yaaaay thats good news 🥳

Yes maybe you had a pending update waiting to load 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!