🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

App not opening

TraceyR72
TraceyR72 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! I’ve tried looking the answer up, but can’t find it. Please point me in the right direction if it’s already been answered. I’m only new to this game and this is the 2nd time with this issue. When I open the app, it gets to 62% then disappears. I had just paid to get the gold bars out of the piggy bank. The first time this happened, I deleted then reinstalled the app, but I’ve only got thru 90 something levels and it’s doing it again. I’ve updated my phone to the latest version (iOS 17.6.1), deleted some spare apps to make room on the phone. What else should I do? I don’t want to lose the gold bars and money I just spent.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,722 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi my friend have you cleared the in-game cache as if it is overloaded it can cause these problems 💓

• TraceyR72
    TraceyR72 Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven’t. I’m not sure how to go about this. I will look it up. Thank you for replying!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,722 Bubble Witch Moderator

You are very welcome my friend

here is guide for you 💓

Tap on the Settings icon and then choose General. Tap on the section iPhone Storage. Shortly, all apps and their storage usage will be listed. Choose the app for which you wish to clear the cache.

Clearing cache data on your iPad or iPhone can give you more storage space and fix some app performance problems. In this article, we’ll show you how to clear your cache on an iPad and offer tips for managing iPad storage.

How to clear the app cache on an iPad/iPhone

The first thing you’ll notice when trying to clear individual app caches on your iPad is that there is no dedicated option for clearing cache files and data. For most apps (excluding browsers — we’ll cover them next), the one way to clear the cache is to delete and reinstall the app. To delete an app from your iPad:

• Open “Settings.”

• Tap “General” > “iPad storage.”

• Scroll down and tap the app for which you want to clear the cache.

• Tap “Delete app.”

Once the app has been removed from your system, open the Apple Store and download the app you just removed.

But… if you do delete and reinstall be sure to take screenshots of your inventory (saved booster's, gold, etc) because without proof you can't get reimbursed those if lost during the process 😉 just a word of advice 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!