🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• kirtslade
    kirtslade Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi folks how good is this new crash bandicoot i absolutely lovin it

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

Hello welcome to the community

You Post this on the candy crush friends saga community here's a link to the crash bandicoot on the run community have a nice day

• SynysterHtx
    SynysterHtx Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey guys! Just joined the community, started playing new Crash On The Run game, so far the game is great, good to have another game on my phone that I can just keep playing without getting bored. 😬

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi everyone, warm welcome to our sweet community 🤗 I am the French Ambassador, so if you speak french, I invite you to come visit us in the french community, you can find the link at the bottom 👇🏻

Enjoy yourselves everyone 😊🐰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ players, welcome to the Community!

It is awesome to have you here in the Candy Crush Friends Saga area of the Community! 😋 My name is Dani and, together with @gr33n3y3z, I'm one of the Game Moderators for CCFS.

ℹ️ Here's some useful info to help get you started & so you can enjoy the Community.

🍭 Visit the CCFS area of the Community ---> HeRe

🍭 Win some Gold Bars for your Game ---> HeRe

🍭 Have fun with other CCFS Players ---> HeRe

• Want to know more about the Community? ---> Go here

Hope to see you around! 🙌 Have fun & happy crushing!

• krazy13
    krazy13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

My name is Tina, I'm a newbie on here. Idk quite yet how things work on here. But I'm sure I will figure it out. Hope u all have a great evening/ early morning.

• ItzLizB1tch310
    ItzLizB1tch310 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello Everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️

My name is Liz and I’m from Los Angeles, California ☀️ (It’s not as Amazing as everyone thinks)

I’ve been a Full-Time Housewife for Three Years after quitting yay Job of 15 years we decided staying home with my boys would be the best thing for us all, since I was never able to do it in the past. Being home is by far the most difficult job, and it comes with all the pros and cons of a Job, you just don’t get a paycheck 😂.

I love reading and playing Candy Crush (I play once my boys are in bed)😂

I honestly don’t know how I got to this Community , but I’m excited to have found it. COVID has so many of us going crazy at home, so take a break when you need it and play a game 😂.

Here is my current Level 6009

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

I found Candy Crush during Christmas 2020 when I had nothing to do because of Greece's COVID-lockdown.

I'm already at level 869 in less than 4 months, and I would like to add some HIGH LEVEL friends on the game, I just don't know how to add anyone. I don't care if you send me lives or not, it only takes 2.5 hours to refill so I don't mind.😊

What I want is people of higher level so when I complete new levels to feel proud when I do good.

I have advanced more than most people the Game gave me as friends at the beggining, so when I get in the top 5 spots of the list really means nothing.

Please add me if you know how or tell me how to get more friends. My game name is KateA, my avatar a colorful cat, my FB is Katerina Papadima (kitty picture).

• Angeleyes91576
    Angeleyes91576 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone.im excited to join this community.level 2 is fun.how do you reach the most points.has anyone gotten eggs yet on level two.would anyone like to be friends? What's the fastest way to beat level 2?what is the easiest way to play level two?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?