Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,471 Legend
    Welcome @christiew ... happy your here 😊

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    Hi @christiew and @lobbylou! I know @lobbylou has already found her way around a little bit, but I just wanted to say a formal welcome to you! I’m glad to see you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

@christiew welcome to you too! So happy you joined us! we have some great support here as well as some fun threads under the β€œoff topic” section. It’s a great way to have a good time while waiting for your lives to refill. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • ankacannonankacannon Posts: 1
    Hi Christie.  My name is Ankacannon. And i love this game too.  I play a minimum of 3 times a day.  Also i always send lives every time I play.  Unfortunately,  as for now majority of my "friends" are "players" who do not reciprocate.  Christie and anyone else looking for a friend to play with, feel free to add me.
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,619 Legend
    christiew said:
    Hello everyone, my name is Christie and I'm addicted to candy crush friends saga! Only been playing for about 3 months on level 1011,it's been challenging but so much FUN!!!  I'm a mother of 3 and have been married for 18 years. Thanks for letting me join in on this fun! 
    lobbylou said:
    Hi everyone I'm lobby lou
    New to this so be gentle with me lol

I am from UK and I like reading and playing games on my phone xx <3
    welcome here 🎼🎡🎢🎺🎸🎷🎻
    Have fun 😜

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• dotylisadotylisa Posts: 2
    Hi everyone! This looks like a great place to meet new and interesting people who enjoy the game as much as I do! Thanks
  • mcnivfanilymcnivfanily Posts: 4
    Hello @Queen_91 πŸ‘‹

• mcnivfanilymcnivfanily Posts: 4
    Hello everyone...My name is Laura, I live in Michigan.  I am new here and trying to figure things out. I think I am currently in first place on Soda Saga . I was wondering if there is any Side saga fans in here.
  • ceappel87ceappel87 Posts: 8
    Hi everyone...   

I'm Chris, really enjoying this game. Just barely passed lvl 200 but hoping to go ALOT further
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello and welcome to the community all new members, I look forward to interacting and discussing with you all the fun we are having in and outside of our games πŸ‘‘..
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • MarluzaMarluza Posts: 6
    Escribe tu comentario
  • MarluzaMarluza Posts: 6
    Un gran abrazo a todos, es un gusto conocerlos, soy gran fanΓ‘tica de Candy crush friends, lo juego en todos mis tiempos libres. 

Que tengan un gran dΓ­a o una estupenda noche!!!
    Hello everyone...My name is Laura, I live in Michigan.  I am new here and trying to figure things out. I think I am currently in first place on Soda Saga . I was wondering if there is any Side saga fans in here.
    Welcome here :) have fun

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• emac1983emac1983 Posts: 7
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Eric and I am officially addicted to candy crush friends. Just wish I could get free lives. 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    edited May 19
    Hi Eric @emac1983!

Welcome to our friendly Candy Community! I am glad you are here. πŸ˜€ I think we all wish for free lives so you are not alone. 

You can always try to win free gold though! Check under the β€œNews and Special Events” section under the Discussions tab. There is a fun contest going on now where you can submit your idea for a new costume for your favorite Candy Crush Friend. 

If you are bored while waiting for your lives to refill, try looking around the β€œOff-Topic” section. There are plenty of games and things to do with other members in the community. 

As always, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the game or the forum. Have a wonderful day!   🐳
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers.