Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• CamolawyerCamolawyer Posts: 7
    edited November 2018
    Hey QueenCharlene. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it! But from what I read in the Q&A section there's no way to add friends right now by our king account. Hopefully they'll change that in the future but Facebook is the only way right now.
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello Charlene, thank you for the welcome and yeah I would also add players from the community if possible.. hope they bring the patch soon.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm Graeme I play all candy crush games on win10 app and mobial phone
  • sam_123sam_123 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    hello there , today is turkey day in the states and instead of fixing everything here i sit playing pet rescue. i love prs. it is the only game i play and am so addicted to it. i am waiting for new levels and could really use the gold.  i am from michigan and it is very gold here . ) that should say cold not gold) lol  have a great day 
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello and welcome all newcomers to the community, you will find it to be informative and helpful with rewards for easy participation!

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • rabbit777rabbit777 Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    Hello everyone! =)

My nickname is rabbit777. It's nice to meet all of you! I've been playing Candy Crush Series since 2013. I like puzzles, nature, reading and arts. 

I'm currently in level 245+ in Candy Crush Friends. I also like to send out lives to my friends because I want to help out as much as I can. 

Enjoy your day and have fun playing Candy Crush Series!! <3 <3 <3

• Dinha123Dinha123 Posts: 3
    Olá!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. Está é minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!
    Me chamo Sandra sou apaixonada pelos jogos king e viciada nos Jogos Candy Friends. Está é minha primeira comunidade estou um pouco perdida mas jaja me sentirei em casa.
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglês em eta comunidade.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • LORDLANGERZLORDLANGERZ Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!

• LORDLANGERZLORDLANGERZ Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Olá Sandra Bem-vindo à comunidade King, não se sinta perdido, você está entre os amigos aqui, esperamos ouvir muito mais de você e continuar gostando dos jogos Candy Crush.

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,266 Superstar
    Dinha123 said:
    Olá!
    Translation:
    Hello there! My name is Sandra and I'm a big fan of King's games but I also have a vicious obsession with Candy Friends. This is the first community I'm part of so I feel a bit lost, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home.

Dinha123, you can only talk on English here. No Portuguese allowed. So podeis falar em inglês em eta comunidade.
    Its not so much other languages are not allowed, its just easier if everyone can post in English as that is the language supported. I do use google translate as others do, but sometimes that doesn't work very well due to the variations in speech. I would hate to insult anyones grandmother by bad translation :D :D :D 

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!