๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Be happy with the game, it's still new

TaniaSloan
TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
edited December 2018 in Discussions
Not an idea as much as a realization. It just dawned on me how new CC Friends actually is...so...of course it has a few glitches and issues!! Even older games have issues to come and go. With our reports..we are helping..with our patience & they will get it! So i guess my idea is just roll with it. No...things cant be fixed with a simple click of a button...blow up candy and enjoy!! Just a thought you guys๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

ยซ1

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2018
    Exactly! There are 18 games King studio is working on and it's a huge amount of work. Some people just don't realize that and they want everything here and now. Thank you for realizing this ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป @TaniaSloan
  • TaniaSloan
    Thanks you 2....just had to say it!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    Well, it can be expected from new games. Not every potential exploit in a game can be found one day after its release, unless you be a hacker or use the right software to modify it. (Note, I'd rather warn you not to hack this game.) I literally thought a sound bug was not fixed, but then I knew that due to my phone's sound adapter being monoaural only, that sound (specifically, when wrapped candies explode) would only play on a specific channel that would not be recognized by my phone. The sound played soft and perfectly in the Windows 10 version because my computer has a stereo sound card and speakers.

Whatever, with everyone's efforts to report any potential issues, glitches, bugs, etc., we can let the King teams do their best to make Candy Crush Friends even sweeter on any device where it is played.

Speaking of issues, shouldn't hearts make a sound when they move in the "Fill The Empty Hearts" stages?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    That's very nice observation. To be honest, I always mute the games since I started playing them, God knows how many years ago, in my workplace because I didn't want to disturb anyone. So, it became a habit and even today I play them without sound. Hence that, I am not the right person to ask about the sound issues.

I totally agree with on goal of this Community. We are here to help each other enjoy the games as much as we can ๐Ÿค—
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    That's very nice observation. To be honest, I always mute the games since I started playing them, God knows how many years ago, in my workplace because I didn't want to disturb anyone. So, it became a habit and even today I play them without sound. Hence that, I am not the right person to ask about the sound issues.

I totally agree with on goal of this Community. We are here to help each other enjoy the games as much as we can ๐Ÿค—
    I know you're not the person to talk about when it comes to sounds, and I understand that.

Communities are made for that, to help people in an amazing way. ;)
  • TaniaSloan
    I also have my sound on mute...as far as the sound for a heart being filled....i have got that covered!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I couldnโ€™t agree more @TaniaSloan! Designing an awesome game such as this must have taken a lot of time and effort! But of course, no one is perfect. It is just a fact of life!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @TaniaSloan, hey guys!ย 

Well said and thanks for the feedback and support! It's so great to see you guys talk and help each others here :awesome:ย 

I have changed the Idea to Discussion though and moved it under General Discussion as we keep the Ideation for technical improvements, developments or feature ideas that we can add to or remove from the game ;)ย 

Thanks again, you guys rock! The Community definitely needs people like you so keep going!ย 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4

I share the same opinion as you @firebombmarkus with respect to sound. The musicย  tends to distract me and hence I too mute all my games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?