Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

How many characters and outfits have you guys unlocked?

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,474 Superstar
    I still don’t have it on my game, yet hopefully by  tonight Dachs will come out of his shyness 😊
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
  • wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    I'm playing on my computer -- Windows 10.  I have 1.13.5.0  I've tried opening & closing it I've rebooted my computer & everything else I think of, short of reinstalling it, which I'm obviously not going to do.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,085 Superstar
    @wozziewoo - I had to actually go into the App store and select the Candy Crush Friends App where it showed the latest version was 1.14.17 and it said it was updated 21 hrs. ago and there was a button  that said 'update'.  That worked because I now have another lock to unlock when I get far enough in the game.  I hope this works for you.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Nope.  I actually did that.  Well, I think I did.  I went & looked up all that & installed all updates.  However, CCFS wasn't even listed.  It shows the most up to dated version or "modified" on 5/29/19.  I did this on each of the computers I use to play this game & both were the same.  It actually brings me back to my earlier post from last month.

I'm actually about to complete one of my daily quests, & I'm extremely annoyed about it, because I won't be able to collect any of the pieces to the Dachs Caterpillar costume.  Unlocking new costumes/characters is my favorite part of the game & knowing there is a new costume I can't access makes me not enjoy the game as much as I wish I could.  Early on, I missed out on a few costumes because I didn't know any better.  I'm determined not to let that happen again.

• John_WJohn_W Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    check this out πŸ˜„ I truly hope I can do it.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
    Hello @wozziewoo, sorry to hear your version is not updating... That should not be the case as it's set to update automatically - I'll send you a PM to give you a few steps to follow. I'm sure we can fix that :)

@John_W, I see you got a sneak peek of our next event... Can you guess what it is for?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

@QueenMia maybe baseball, idk y I thought of it but it looks like she's wearing cheets and I think that's a baseball diamond in the background... Buuuuut I can be wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Is it time sensitive? @QueenMia or will there be enough time to get it? 
    What about what's on her head? It almost looks like antennae or little jugs or something?  But otherwise I think that's a good guess @John_W!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    @QueenMia ; - Will this be like the Olivia challenge (I hope) so that even people like me who is only in the 200's can have a chance for the outfit?

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I sure hope everyone gets to participate in this πŸ˜„ I can't wait 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    I think Tiffi is a little young to drink beer @wafercookieflippers , but of course she could just be providing a supply for Yeti!  πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    Dance Dancing GIF - Dance Dancing RunningMan GIFs

Well I guess I was right
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    @John_W I don’t think I got the event. Do you mind saying what it is or how it works to get new costumes? Is that the new Tiffi costume or is it something else? Just curious! Thanks! πŸ™‚πŸ³
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers.