❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

How many characters and outfits have you guys unlocked?

Comments

• kbergetkberget Posts: 3
    Hi, I have 19 collected and 9 in process!

• kevinkingkevinking Posts: 2
    im playing in IOs, i have passed level700, im waiting for a update

• bigpoppalumpbigpoppalump Posts: 5
    Level 564.  

IOS.  

I have 2 with rainbow badges so I will share those too. 
    el 
  • bigpoppalumpbigpoppalump Posts: 5
    Rainbow badge guys. 
  • barbwojobarbwojo Posts: 6
     Hello Everybody:
    I haven't been playing to long, but really enjoy the game. Great stress reliever for me. Here are my unlocked friends. 
  • BumbleBee1987BumbleBee1987 Posts: 1
    I got 11 lol super addicted and fun, my husband also loves playing it, he just downloaded the game two days ago and now he’s on level 120 and I’m in level 211
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,888 Game Expert
    Just got my Misty the Reindeer. One more (Elf / Dach) to go. Cheers!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,945 Superstar
    Did anyone ever get Santa Yeti? I have 29 characters but sadly he disappeared right after the holiday 😔

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,888 Game Expert
    Yes, I did get Yeti the Santa before Christmas. =)

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • DscreetDscreet Posts: 1
    31 so far. :)

Any idea why that character option disappeared? Probably not if you got him LOL. @QueenMia - any idea why Santa Yeti is no longer able to be collected? Thx in advance!

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Foley1362 said:
    Any idea why that character option disappeared? Probably not if you got him LOL. @QueenMia - any idea why Santa Yeti is no longer able to be collected? Thx in advance!
    The Christmas season is over. It's like what happened with Tiffi the Vampire and the Turkey; they were available only during Halloween and Thanksgiving respectively.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    Foley1362 said:
    The Christmas season is over. It's like what happened with Tiffi the Vampire and the Turkey; they were available only during Halloween and Thanksgiving respectively.
    Totally get that. At least for me those other holiday characters were presented as ‘limited time’ events but Santa Yeti didn’t appear that way. Oh well, working hard to get the other two remaining options 😁 #KeepCrushing

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    edited January 4
    Hello @AlejHerrBar2k3, that reason has logic but my lady got the vampire tiffi well after Halloween? I was short less than 25 stickers for santa when he disappeared!? And I am also still collecting for Rudolph but only unlocked him a few days ago?

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁