🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lost progress

johannscollard
johannscollard Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello i changed my phone and when i set up Pet Rescue i was put back at the start even though i was at level 1250. Can i get back to where i was? Help!

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @johannscollard, and welcome to the community! Just for future reference, this section of the community is for Candy Crush Friends Saga. It’s ok, though! Anyway, the first thing to check to see if your game was connected to Facebook or to a Kingdom account. If you didn’t connect before switching phones, this will result in your progress being lost. If you wish to recover your lost progress, you will need to contact King Customer Care directly regarding your matter. To this is simple, and can be done right from your game. 

1. Open you game and click the settings button in the bottom left corner of the screen. From there, click on the icon of the cogwheel.

2. Within that menu, there should be something called “Customer Care” or “Help Center.” 

3. Within the Help Center, locate and select the section titled “My game progress.” 

4. Read and follow all instructions from the first article that appears within that section to see if that solves your problem.

5. If the above steps do not help, click on the link at the bottom of the article titled “Contact Us.” Then complete the form with all the correct details to address and solve your issue. 

I hope that that this was of help to you, and don’t hesitate to contact us here in the community if you need any further help! Have a great upcoming week😁🍭
  • bibibrubru
    bibibrubru Posts: 2 Newbie
    I change my phone and lost my levels on Candy Crush saga I got level 1 ?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Hello @bibibrubru, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

Since you are in Candy Friends section, can you please post in the original Candy Crush Support Section through this link   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Looking forward to seeing you again in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    I change my phone and lost my levels on Candy Crush saga I got level 1 ?

Try logging in to Facebook to see if that helps.

• bibibrubru
    bibibrubru Posts: 2 Newbie
    It’s Ok I got my levels now thanks
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Good to hear that @bibibrubru :)

Have fun in your game with crushing those Candies =):+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?