🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing Character

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: No recibí el unicornio de la prueba astronauta.

Comments

• Tere-2
    Tere-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Before being in the astronaut mission Santa Claus was the unicorn, I already had one, but this other one I did not receive, it is not in my characters, since I completed the mission and the unicorn was different, I did not have the tail of colors but white .
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @Tere-2, and thank you for reposting in English! Are you referring to Candy Crush Friends Saga? If you are, are you saying that there are characters that are appearing in your scrapbook that you don’t recall unlocking? There was an update to the game recently where, at least I think, the characters/outfits you were closest to unlocking were unlocked automatically(probably as a gift; it is the season of giving)! Is it a glitch in receiving characters/outfits you are experiencing? Are you referring to a different game? If so, make sure you post in the right community section by following the instructions that @JustPlaying explained below. I hope you can get your problem solved as soon as possible, and have a wonderful holiday! 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Tere-2

Is this for Candy Crush Friends or a different game? If it is a different game please select the correct game by clicking on the Games tab in the top left corner and select your game.
  • Tere-2
    Tere-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Is in Candy Crush Friends. I selected the correct game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?