🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Switching between Facebook profiles

Wiskow
Wiskow Posts: 2 Newbie
I signed out of my Facebook profile on Candy Crush Friends on iOS and signed in with a different Facebook profile. Now, when I log out and click to log back in, it automatically logs back in to the other account and I can’t log back in. How do I get back to my account?

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @Wiskow Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

The only way I have been able to switch Facebook accounts once I have logged in to a different account is to reinstall the game then log in with the correct one.  My Ipad is not logged into Facebook and there is only a continue or cancel option that goes back to the main screen. Searching found other games have this issue as well.
    I will ask around or if anyone else has a fix please post.

• Wiskow
    Wiskow Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi @Wiskow Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

The only way I have been able to switch Facebook accounts once I have logged in to a different account is to reinstall the game then log in with the correct one.  My Ipad is not logged into Facebook and there is only a continue or cancel option that goes back to the main screen. Searching found other games have this issue as well.
    I will ask around or if anyone else has a fix please post.

Thank you for your response. I have since discovered a way to switch between accounts without reinstalling the game. By closing the game, going into iPhone Settings, then Safari, then scroll down and click on "Clear History and Website Data". After that, you can open the game again and log into a different account.

There should be an easier way. Seems like an oversight in the app programming to me. Maybe it'll be fixed in a future update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?