🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I fill hearts and what does it mean?

Options
Wonder
Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
How do I fill hearts and what does it mean to fill them? Please help or I am going to have to Uninstaller. Can't pass. 

Best Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Wonder! What the game means by “Fill the Hearts” is that you need to move the heart along its designated track to fill the square at the end. To do this, you must make matches adjacent to the heart to keep moving it along its track. The best way to do this quickly and more efficiently would be to keep hitting the heart with special candies, as with each time you hit a heart with a special candy, it moves 2 spaces along its track. I hope this was of help to you, and have an amazing day! 
  • Wonder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much! A wonderful day to you as well. 😊
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You’re so welcome @Wonder! Let me know if you need anything else! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Wonder! What the game means by “Fill the Hearts” is that you need to move the heart along its designated track to fill the square at the end. To do this, you must make matches adjacent to the heart to keep moving it along its track. The best way to do this quickly and more efficiently would be to keep hitting the heart with special candies, as with each time you hit a heart with a special candy, it moves 2 spaces along its track. I hope this was of help to you, and have an amazing day! 
  • Wonder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much! A wonderful day to you as well. 😊
  • Wonder
    Options
    Joseph45 said:

Thank you so much! A wonderful day to you as well. 😊 YYour advice was awesome!!! 
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You’re so welcome @Wonder! Let me know if you need anything else! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?