Wonder
Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Discussions
How do you earn gold bars? 

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Wonder, and welcome to the community! At this time in Candy Crush Friends Saga, it doesn’t look like it is possible to earn gold bars. However, worry not! King is always working on ways to make the games bigger and better! Perhaps a feature that will allow the user to win free gold bars will be added in the near future. However, you should be able to earn gold bars in the original CC Saga by collecting sugar drops, and in CC Soda by winning (taking the throne) in Bubblegum Hill! Just keep an eye out for the latest features and updates to make sure you don’t miss anything! Have a divine day🍭😁
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @Wonder and welcome to the community. ......at the moment players don't have any option for collecting gold bars in Friends Saga. .......at times there are events in this community for free gold bars which you can win by participating. .......be active and join the events........
  • Carol_McBride
    Carol_McBride Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    How does that work
  • hansfords
    hansfords Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    The inability to earn gold bars prohibits you from buying extra moves unless you purchase gold bars.  Not cool.
    What good is the piggy bank if we can’t access the gold in it?  Does anyone know how to use it?
  • shannon3122
    shannon3122 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same problem with earning gold bars. If I figure it out I’ll post, if anyone else figures it out would please post to let me know as well? Thank you
  • MarkusMaximus6275
    Options
    This is crazy. You can't get gold bars without buying them? I think I'll quit these games.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Gold bar is not free in CCFS. The piggy bank is meant to be a way to get 30 gold bars at a discounted price. The stars earned are converted to gold bars in the piggy bank and can be purchased at a discounted price but they are not free. 
    You do get free boosters and free lives from the various reward boxes. 
    It is up to the players to decide if they want to purchase gold bars or not. You don't have to buy gold bars or boosters to advance the levels. There are many players who are playing the game for free without spending any money. 
    As it was highlighted earlier, there are contests on the forum that are opportunities to earn free gold bars. Cheers!
  • MarkusMaximus6275
    Options
    I am well aware that this is exactly how these companies make money. By having "in game purchases" available for those who wish to make it easier to beat levels. I just wish they would make a way for those who chose to do so to earn even a limited number of bars.
  • hansfords
    hansfords Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    It’s not fun to be subjected to all their advertising sponsors and yet be expected to pay for the gold bars that you earn!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?