stuck on level 540. Screen shows I’ve completed it with 3 stars, but it won’t move to next zone

WeeStewartieWeeStewartie Posts: 4
Please tell me why game won’t move past level 540 even though my screen shows that’s it’s been completed. 

Best Answer

Answers

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello and welcome to the community @WeeStewartie, try clearing your cache and uninstall and then redownload the game.. if that won't work then let me know ok. Have a sweet day

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • WeeStewartieWeeStewartie Posts: 4
    If I delete the reinstall, will I not lose my progress. Also, what exactly does clear your cache mean?
    @WeeStewartie just be sure to take screenshots of your current level and any boosters or gold you have before you clear memory and uninstall.. clear cache is cleaning of residual memory, e.g. - cookies apk's and floating tasks in ram. Very important to take the screenshots first though, as this process may reset your game but if you can show level and boosters-gold you had then it can all be restored for you after you reinstall.. hope this helps clarify the issue for you, let me know if all is ok after you take the steps I mentioned.. have a devine day 👍

Alan Smart 🍁
    Cheers, I deleted it and when it came back in from my iCloud, all levels were intact and game had moved on. Annoying little blip,though. 
    @WeeStewartie, glad to hear all has worked out in your favor.. hope you have a sweet day 👍

Alan Smart 🍁
  • SterphSterph Posts: 1
    Did anyone find out how to get past level 540 for iPhone when you’ve beat it?
  • dowlingkadowlingka Posts: 6
    The above states to delete the game and reinstall it.
    It worked for me folks. Note that I was advised to screenshot my progress in case the restart deleted it. Turns out I didn’t need to as progress was maintained. 
    I also deleted game. Then deleted cache. Then re-installed to advance. It worked.
  • Kay70126Kay70126 Posts: 1
    Game won't go pass level 540 and I have won it several times 
    Either delete your cache, or delete the game and reinstall it. Your progress will be saved.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,066 Superstar
    Hello @Kay70126, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, there is no other work-around for you to go to level # 541 except to delete and reinstall the game App!! 

Just noticed the date you have posted this!!  I am sure you have already reinstalled the game and are far ahead in the game!   Please come back and post again if you have any questions in future 🤗 

Have a wonderful day/evening!