🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does the star chaser keep restarting?

Options
mirandajrp
mirandajrp Posts: 4 Newbie
The last few times that there has been a star chaser it restarts every so often, even when I have collected stars.
The last time it happened I deleted the app and re downloaded it & the star chaser disappeared. I don’t know why it keeps happening but I’m hoping someone knows how to help.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @mirandajrp

Very sorry to hear that!  Perhaps, it might be a glitch with your game!!!  Thinking of it, it happened in my game couple of months ago with Tiffy the Turkey", but not payed much attention as I have already collected that character :)

If you can please take few screenshots and post them here -- (1) when the Quest started; (2) after collecting few stars; (3) take screenshots whenever you gain more stars....  Then, please post them all here.  It will help the King Team to look into the issue and solve it. 

**  Since you said you have reinstalled the game, hopefully, you have the new updated version.  Just FYI, there was an update on the 24th, if you did not get a chance, please update the new game version which has less glitches..  

Hoping for the best :+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @mirandajrp,

Welcome to the "King Community" where you can seek help from other players in various game sections AND you can also help out others with your valuable information :)

To answer your Question, the "Star Chaser" does not restart, but the "Quest" changes every time. 
    Few examples:  To collect  -- (1) Tiffi "the Turkey"; (2) Yeti "the Santa"; (3) Misty "the Star", etc., 

Usually, we collect those characters after finishing the Quests & gaining the stickers.  But, it takes a while.  This "Star Chaser" gives us the reward by collecting 20 stars -- which are 7 to 10 levels (if we can gain 2 or 3 stars in all those levels).

Hope this clarifies!  If you need to reply, please click on the "Quote" below my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box.

Have a great day / evening :)
  • mirandajrp
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj Thank you for leaving a comment but what I meant was that in each separate quest it lets me collect stars then a few hours later those stars have disappeared and the count is back to zero.
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @mirandajrp

Very sorry to hear that!  Perhaps, it might be a glitch with your game!!!  Thinking of it, it happened in my game couple of months ago with Tiffy the Turkey", but not payed much attention as I have already collected that character :)

If you can please take few screenshots and post them here -- (1) when the Quest started; (2) after collecting few stars; (3) take screenshots whenever you gain more stars....  Then, please post them all here.  It will help the King Team to look into the issue and solve it. 

**  Since you said you have reinstalled the game, hopefully, you have the new updated version.  Just FYI, there was an update on the 24th, if you did not get a chance, please update the new game version which has less glitches..  

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • mirandajrp
    Options
    mirandajrp said:
    The last few times that there has been a star chaser it restarts every so often, even when I have collected stars.
    The last time it happened I deleted the app and re downloaded it & the star chaser disappeared. I don’t know why it keeps happening but I’m hoping someone knows how to help.

• mirandajrp
    Options
    As can be seen in the screenshots, I had 14 stars then an hour later it restarted and went back to zero!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?