🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Specials

b1blazin
b1blazin Posts: 5 Level 2
I reinstalled windows and it took all my special balls at the bottom when I logged back in. I had almost 20 of each one and now they are gone. Also Everytime I win a world with 3 crowns it does nothing I've done this several times and nothing happened so what is it supposed to do? Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @b1blazin Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community 

I think you mean to post in different game community since Candy Crush Friends has no crowns.  You can select the correct community by clicking the Home/Games tab in the top left corner. There members familiar with that game will be able to see your post and can help you. All boosters are stored locally on devices so reinstalling would remove them.  I am not sure the game you are playing but the crowns I know of do not give anything they are just for you to show you beat a level the first time?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?