🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Special Valentine’s Event Progress

alysha_dazzles
alysha_dazzles Posts: 2 Newbie
I thought linking my accounts between my iPad and iPhone would maintain the progress I was on 19/20 and it’s now lost. How do I get my progress back before the event is over?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @alysha_dazzles - whichever device you were on when you were to level 19, make sure you are logged into either King or FB directly to save your progress and then you should be able to log in again on the other device and continue your progress. Good luck crushing!

PS - 19 is the hardest but you can do it! 💪🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    Hello @alysha_dazzles,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in all King Games' Sections :)

With regards to the "Valentine Levels", the level progress will be different on our Mobile Devices even though they are synced.  Because the King Team made this intentionally for this special event. 

But, the syncing applies to regular levels as well as the character stickers we gain.  I was able to achieve "Tiffy the Pig" on my iPad first even-though I have not played many levels.  Whereas on my Phone, I was way ahead, but did not receive there yet.  So, if it happens to you too, just log out & restart the device (whichever is backlogged) and both will be synced.  Same thing with regular levels too.  

Hope this made sense.  Please feel free to write back if you need any more clarification with this regard.  

**  TO write back, please start by tagging me with @ and my name (without space in between) just like how I wrote your name above =)

Keep having fun crushing those candies & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • alysha_dazzles
    alysha_dazzles Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Pummy_Raj @Foley1362
    Thank you both, I was connected to Facebook on the one that I was further along but it took me all the way back down to level one. It said my progress was saved, I logged out then logged back in on the same device and now I have to attempt to complete the challenge again. :-/
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    So sorry to hear this @alysha_dazzles. If you don’t already I would highly recommend you sync both of your devices with both a King account and FB so that your progress can be stored for future issues should they occur!  Good luck!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,392 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @alysha_dazzles

I am very sorry to hear that :(  Can you please clarify few things....
    a) You lost the progress on the device that you connected through Facebook.  And the device on which you connected with Kingdom, the levels are fine.  Did I get it right?
    b) Can you please provide the device model that you lost the level progress? 
    c) We are talking about the "Valentines Event" levels only.  Regular levels progress is fine, isn't it?

** Follow @Foley1362 suggestion and check.  Some players are complaining about loosing the Stars in the Special events like "Star Chaser".  But, let's wait and see.  Do NOT try reinstalling, though!

Hoping the issue will be solved soon :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?