Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

St Patrick stars disappearing

Dilligaf02Dilligaf02 Posts: 10
edited March 15 in Support
I keep losing my gold bars! Go to bed with 13 and wake up with 3 ! Then they tell me I used them on moves !!! Lmao I don’t use them for that so wth ! Anyone else having this issue! 

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,583 Legend
    Hi  @Dilligaf02 I’m really sorry you having this issue, I never experience this before, nor hearing anything like this happened before, Let me just flag our lovely CM @Xarly to explain it to you. 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,530 Community Manager
    Hi @Dilligaf02 ,

(And thanks for the heads-up @mysticalmysty!)

Which game do you refer to? For what we can see, you are not playing Candy Crush Soda (which is the current forum we are in) so please let us know which game you mean and we will redirect you to the proper Community.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Dilligaf02Dilligaf02 Posts: 10
    I know where I am !!! Playing candy crush soda !!!!!
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,530 Community Manager
    Alright then we need your player ID to look at what's happening there.

Here is a link that shows you how to find it. If you need any assistance, just let us know!

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thank you very much haven’t gotten another one yet ! But I’ve been collecting stars for the new leprechaun guy and I had 20 and now I have one I would please love my stars back and thank you again
    Dilligaf02 is my ID !? I think lol 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,583 Legend
    Hi again @Dilligaf02 to find out about your game ID, just simply go back to your  game app, click on profile and double tap on King logo, good job on collecting gold for the leprechaun costume, btw :)
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Yah well every time I log out it puts it back to 0 !!!! WTH help me lol 
    edited March 15
    [Personal information]
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,032 Superstar
    edited March 15
    Thank you very much haven’t gotten another one yet ! But I’ve been collecting stars for the new leprechaun guy and I had 20 and now I have one I would please love my stars back and thank you again
    @Dilligaf02 the event that you are referring to is not in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  It's in Candy Crush Friends Saga.  Below are the pictures for that event.  That is the only game that is running a St. Patrick's Day event.

This message needs to be moved over to the Candy Crush Friends Saga community. 

@Dilligaf02 you should get a response from that community once the message gets transferred.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    edited March 15
    Hi everyone and thanks all for helping out!

@Dilligaf02, welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community! 

Could you please let us know what device you're playing on? Are you logging out from the game after playing?
    There seems to be a few other players reporting the same issue and we are looking into it.
    However, I could not locate your Candy Friends game so I will need your User ID in order to be able to investigate! Check here to know where to find it! 

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

iPhone 6s Plus ID is 9958132653
    I’m not logging out but sometime close the game ! Even if I leave it open they are disappear 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Thanks very much for the info, @Dilligaf02! We're looking into it, I'll keep tou posted as soon as I have an update for you. In the meantime, don't hesitate to take screenshots of the amount of stars in your quest. That would help us investigate! 

Thank you 😊 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here