🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is it I get to day 25 and it makes me start over again?

Options
fizz
fizz Posts: 3 Newbie
My daily bonus starts over every time I get to day 25

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @fizz post problem with screenshot
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,320 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @fizz,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to the "Daily Bonus", there has been a Glitch in some devices which is causing this issue.  But, the Candy Friends game Community Manager @QueenMia confirms that the Bonus we receive remains the same. 

You might have noticed that we receive Pink & Blue Gift boxes on every 6th & 7th day, and Pink Gift box in middle of the week.  So, 4 days in a week it will be the small gift box (the Green one) and 3 days will be big boxes.  This does not change whether we are on day 7 / 49 /100+ hence, no difference /variation in the gifts we receive.

Hope this made sense!  If you would like to clarify anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and if possible, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above, so that I can receive immediate notification =)

Keep having fun in the game & have a great day/evening :+1:
  • fizz
    fizz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I would play everyday and I would get to day 25 then the next day it would be at day 1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?