🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The Daily Quests aren't updating at all - Update the App to fix it!

Options
Priest64
Priest64 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
For the last two days the Daily Quests haven't been updated at all. I feel like I'm missing out on prizes. This problem was first noticed by me after the last update two to three days ago. It is stuck on Quest will update in 1minute! This hasn't changed for two days now. Please help, and respond. Thank you!

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @roger81987 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This glitch should be fixed with today's update. Please check if your game is up to date. The latest version should be 1.8.4
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

I've merged all your questions together so you all receive the update at the same time. As the guys, @JustPlaying, @firebombmarkus and @Foley1362 said, the issue has been fixed with yesterday's new released.

You need to update the App to the latest version, which is 1.8.4 - If you do not have that version then the Quests won't work, so please go and update the game. Also clear cache and cookies from your device to make sure all is updated properly. 

If however you have the version 1.8.4 and still can't see the Quests, please share a screenshot showing both the App version and the Quests so we can investigate further. 

Thanks a lot guys and have the sweetest time :star: 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?