👉 How do you like Misty Carnival? Tell us here 🌈 and Win 30 Gold bars here🌟
🌟 Win Gold bars here 🗺 | Win Boosters here 🍭 | Collect your Level 1000 badge here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

blue candy not regenerating

GemstoneGemstone Posts: 3 New Bee
Hi All.
Can someone explain to me while in the free version, when I wind a blue candy and it says when a characters life hits zero, you will be regenerated.
I have had this happening over and over. I earn one, its for 2 hours. I have full lives. I go through one life. Nothing. So, I end up playing the other 4. Still nothing.
I can't tap on it or anything. I have 3 characters. I used each one every time and nothing. Please advise. Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 12,002 Superstar
    hi @Gemstone I'm happy to see your post into community. I'm trying to help you. do you mean candy crush friends saga ?

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• GemstoneGemstone Posts: 3 New Bee
    yes, it was. sorry I didn't specify. There was a little blue wrapped candy that every day you log in, you get things out of a box. This opens characters and prizes. It also shows how many more points you may need for that item. Well, when it opened, I earned full points for a blue wrapped candy which generates lives. 2 hours worth. So, I played them out. Nothing. Thank you
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 12,002 Superstar

• GemstoneGemstone Posts: 3 New Bee
    thank you for your reply. Question: why, then did it say it would re-generate a life when it hit zero? 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 7,413 Community Manager
    Hi guys, don't mind me, just moving this to the Candy Friends Community ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🌟 Celebrate Misty Carnival here  🌈
    👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,728 Superstar
    @Gemstone,

I have not paid much attention to that as I have been getting these boosters from a while (I am in the levels 700's now).  Next time, when I get this reward, I will check it out & will come back and explain it to you =)

Hope it is OK!  Until then, have a great time with collecting those candies with friends :+1: