Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 2,717 Legend
    edited March 18
    Oh I been playing since like early January now @mysticalmysty ; :o

So like a bit over 2 months and I'm at level 420 right now :chuffed:

Nice job getting so far there @misskingthequeen ! :3
    I know some levels can be a real hassle to complete. My most recent nemesis being level 403... :unamused:

P.S. Also @misskingthequeen a Welcome to Candy Crush Friends Community from me as well! :pleased:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

Ah thanks @mysticalmysty , but I probably don't use my time very effectively or I would probably be farther right now lol... :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• ShaafandRaedShaafandRaed Posts: 5

The hardest level for me is level 226.

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,301 Legend
    I can't believe that King made another level that requires a coloring candy and color bomb combo to complete. I got stuck at 1179 for couple days now. Just checked the video that was recently uploaded. Level 1179 is a dunk the cookies challenge but Dachs is not available as a friend. The video shows no attempt in removing any blockers.  Instead, all the moves are trying to create the combo. I have no words as the video just confirmed that there is no other way to complete this level (and a few previous ones) without the coloring candy / color bomb combo. IMO this is an unfair level. 
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Update for me lol I am now stuck on 447 and have been since Saturday. Oh this too shall pass lol

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,538 Superstar
    You got this @marscrushinit! 💪🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks @Foley1362 😁 . Hoping to get through it sooner than later lol but I know I will. Thanks for the positivity

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,538 Superstar
    You always do @marscrushinit

PS - just noticed the signature you have acquired! I like it 💪🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks @Foley1362. I love this community and the members in it 😁

Keep crushing it 🍭
    I got a new doosey of a level to share with you all. It's level 636 I just can't get past it right now... :(

P.S. We enjoy you here as well @marscrushinit , so don't stop crushin it! :3
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys,

We'd really like to know your feedback on the level difficulty and see what are the levels that present the hardest challenge for you! Let us know by commenting below :) 

Thanks!

• Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    edited April 9

To je bilo najteže za mene, oduzima 20 života prije nego što je učinjeno. Ali Misty nije odustala i na kraju je pobijedila i to je moja hereo! 

[EDIT BY CM: Unsupported Language]
    edited April 9
    Hello there @Narta1612 and thank you for sharing here ;)

Just to inform you though we only support posts and threads in English. This is so that we can understand each other as well as be understood. I ask that you please repost your thoughts here in English as we would greatly like to hear your take on what looks like level 413! :chuffed:

Looking forward to hearing back, and I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
    1. Two Words Quote Games