🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problem with game play

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
I'm on level 710 (on Candy Crush Friends Saga). Game is frozen. It won't let me do anything! And, to make it worse, I've got 2 boosters that will time out. 😢 I've got the extra charge booster & the booster that adds a fish.
I'm going to lose the boosters, aren't I? But, besides that, how do I continue? Oh, also, ImI trying to get the key to open the treasure box. HELP! 😭😭

Best Answers

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @GranBarb are you logged in via FB or King? If so progress should be stored so just log out and power down your decive and reboot to see if that will clear it real quick!
  • GranBarb
    Options
    I couldn't do anything! When I did get to cancel out of it, enough time had passed that I lost my boosters. Just like I said. And, lost the chance for the key! 😭
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @GranBarb - I am so sorry to hear it didn’t work out. That’s happened to me a couple of times as well, so I can completely understand. Don’t worry the key opportunity will come up again!

Next time if possible take a screenshot of the issue so you can include it in your post. Our CM @QueenMia is fantastic as passing along info to the studio and constantly working to try and prevent these issues for future players.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @GranBarb and thanks, @Foley1362 for flagging this to me!

@GranBarb - I'm sorry you've been having trouble. Did you manage to keep playing in the end or is the game still frozen? If so, please clear cache and cookies and make sure you've got the latest update, that should help. If not, let me know what platform you're playing on and what's your game version so we can check further. 

In the meantime, I've added some boosters back to your game so you can keep crushing happily ;)

Let us know!
  • GranBarb
    Options
    I had to close it out completely. I did lose my "friendly fish" charge & the other booster that fills the character that's playing at the first of the game. I did not receive any boosters from you. When did you add them?
    Thanks for the time!
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @GranBarb - You should have seen something like this when you opened the game. I gave you 2 lollipop hammer and a striped one. I can see they've been added to your total boosters, so you probably just did not realise if you were not expecting it ;)

I've also added an extra fish charge now that should trigger next time you open the game! Happy crushing :smiley:

• GranBarb
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @GranBarb - You should have seen something like this when you opened the game. I gave you 2 lollipop hammer and a striped one. I can see they've been added to your total boosters, so you probably just did not realise if you were not expecting it ;)

I've also added an extra fish charge now that should trigger next time you open the game! Happy crushing :smiley:

I did get that late last night. I never got the friendly fish booster,tho. Thank you! Appreciate it! 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I just added the Friendly booster now, so it will show next time you open the game. If not, simply force close the App and re-open again ;)

• GranBarb
    Options
    @QueenMia.. .👏👏👏 Thanks, again!
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You're more than welcome, @GranBarb! Enjoy the game and see you around :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?