🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My daily reward

Options
misstiff87
misstiff87 Posts: 4 Newbie
I played on March 10th and signed in today, March 11th and it started me back at day 1 in my daily rewards, not sure why it would do that. Please fix this issue bc it's not fair to me now I have to start all over on my daily rewards when I was at day 13 I believe. Not to happy.

Answers

• kimberlyb35
    kimberlyb35 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I was at day 66 yesterday and played today it started me back at one. Unfortunately this has happened to me on other King games and when I inquire about it nothing is done 😡
  • lstwobr
    lstwobr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here, I had well over 100 days straight, started over at 1 today
  • Maltland1975
    Maltland1975 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was on day 70 or 71, I logged in just now to play on a new day and it went back to day one. What is going on ? How do I get back to where I was? I haven't missed a day in over 2 months 70+ days. Please help get my counter back. Thanks  
  • rdherrera01
    rdherrera01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Same... I was at 45 - 46 days and it started me back at 1 😖 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    This happened to me also I got resetted back to day 1 daily rewards why this happened to us @QueenMia? :(
  • Jodi_Shaw
    Jodi_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    First everyone reset to day one after their last update... now it's the time change. Can anyone explain exactly how long is "a day" in candy land? By my calculations, it appears to be roughly 13 hours. Because I have played at 7am and have gone back in at 9pm and have been reset to day one. Someone needs to fix the clock! 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi all - please confirm you are referring to CC Friends and have the latest version of the app installed as there was a small issue a couple of weeks ago but that should be fixed by now.

Going to tag Superstar @Pummy_Raj and CM @QueenMia to assist further!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @misstiff87, @kimberlyb35, @lstwobr, @Maltland1975, @rdherrera01, and @Jodi_Shaw,

A Warm Welcome to you all to the King Community, where you can seek Answers from your fellow players :)

First of all, I would like to make sure that you all are talking about the "Daily Bonus" in "Candy Crush Friends" game like my friend @Foley1362 mentioned!

As per the "Reward" we receive on Daily Bonus in Candy Friends -- 
    ** The Rewards we receive are the same regardless of the day we are on.  Every 6th and 7th day, we receive the Pink Gift Box and Blue gift box respectively AND Pink box in middle of the week.  
    **  It is usually in 24 hour period of time -- from 12 am to 12 am (local time zone).

** With regards to the calendar moving down to Day 1, not sure why... but it has happened to few times including last week.  But, I will not worry about it as the "Rewards will not change" like I mentioned above (compared to Candy Soda).
    But, I will also tag one of our Community Manager @QueenMia to give her a heads-up about it.

Have a great day & keep having in crushing those candies =)
  • LadyTherion
    LadyTherion Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My daily reward reset yesterday as well. I was on day 110 when it reset. Yes, I was playing CC Friends. It's not so much about getting the same rewards as having that daily count. It's kind of cool to see how many days I've been playing. Also, the reward for the day I was on was bigger than the day 1.
  • Jodi_Shaw
    Jodi_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I am playing the latest version of Soda. That is the daily calendar that keeps resetting back to day 1 for me. It did it after the last update, where I was at day 97, and then it did it again yesterday, for no reason. I would have thought the powers that be would compensate players somehow when they knew their update kicked us all to day one... instead, we are again being denied the extra bonuses available for our first sign in of the day... sad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?