Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

St Patricks Day update

blondeyoblondeyo Posts: 5
I just received a notification to update for St Patricks Day, however mine is showing no update
Prev13

Answers

• Dede57Dede57 Posts: 1
    I got the same thing...how do you go about to get it?
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 689 Superstar
    Hello and welcome to the community @blondeyo & @Dede57, if you use iOS then you should have it available but if you are Samsung the update will be out tomorrow.. hope you both have a Devine day πŸ™‚
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • cstelly0820cstelly0820 Posts: 4
    I have the same issue and it’s showing that nothing needs to be updated 
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 1,949 Legend
    Hi @cstelly0820 - if you are an Android user the challenge starts on the 15th!
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
    I have an iPhone 6s Plus. I even restarted my phone to see if that would help but nothing. 
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭
    I was working on collecting stars ⭐️ For the leprechaun costume and as I was close to having them all the quest disappeared on me just like the last diamond tiff costume did... I’m so sad 😞 
    Hi @cstelly0820 and have you confirmed the app is up to date in your App Store?

@MiaChristine that’s odd.  How many were you at and do you have a screen shot perhaps?
    Yes I did a couple of times throughout the day and still nothing.
    Hi @cstelly0820 - okay can you confirm your user id (see below if you don’t know how) and we can tag the CM to assist further.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    My user id is 10000258398 and thank you so much for your assistance. 
    My user id is 10000258398 and thank you so much for your assistance. 
    Hi @QueenMia or @Pummy_Raj. Can one of you please assist this player? They are using a IOS system and the St Patty’s Day outfit is not showing for them.

On a side note, our friend @MiaChristine had the count disappear on her altogether. 

Anything you can for these two friends would be greatly appreciated πŸ™πŸ»
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,884 Community Manager
    edited March 15
    Hi @Foley1362, thanks for flagging this to me! 

Sorry to hear, @MiaChristine, @cstelly0820, @Dede57, @blondeyo :anguished: Would you be able to post a screenshot of the quest/notification please? Also, as @Foley1362 said, please let us know your User Id so we can investigate better. 

Make sure you have the latest version of the App installed and if that's the case, let us know! 

@MiaChristine - Have you logged off from the game? Make sure you are logged in, clear cache and cookies and let us know how that goes. Would you have a screenshot of the Quest before it disappeared by any chance?

Thanks a lot guys!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Hey guys it's now the 15th and this event still hasn't appeared in my game. Do I have to wait until noon or something before this gets released for Android? I think I remember either @Foley1362 or @Pummy_Raj mentioned that this might be the case, but I was just wondering for clarity. ;)
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,884 Community Manager
    Hey @SeraphicStar - It will start later on today, it's meant to be from 12.00 CET ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh okay @QueenMia I'll just wait it out a bit more then and be sure to inform you guys how things go for me, thanks! :chuffed:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

Prev13