❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Are you part of the 1000 Club? Collect your badge here!

Comments

• TuttaTutta Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I'm glad I'm finally in the 1000 elite club
  • rana153rana153 Posts: 7
    I cleared all levels till today 4715
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,536 Superstar
    Congratulations everyone!  Quite an accomplishment. I am sooo far behind you but I will use your achievements as encouragement to forge ahead.
    @Alansmart - nice stock of gold bars.  I've never come close in any of the kig games I play.
    @rana153 - I think you are referring to CCS - this is concerning CCF.  I know - its easy to cross threads here in the kingdom.  :)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • ToosweetToosweet Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Right now im up to 1217 , a doozy of a level.
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all the members of the 1k club. Awesome job. Keep crushing.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,434 Superstar
    yes 

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    @Sukanta_Biswas Buddy you are amazing!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,182 Game Expert
    I was just wondering how high the levels went, and here you are at the end @Sukanta_Biswas. That’s awesome! 

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • fkatsukawafkatsukawa Posts: 2
    edited May 5
    yes 

Hello everyone, I reached on level 1260 and the game says "Stay tuned for more levels". However I know that actually Candy Crush Friends Saga have 1320 levels. I already logout and logged Facebook again, logout and logged the game again, but no more levels appear to me. Anyone have a tip for this? Can anybody help me? @Sukanta_Biswas ? Thanks in advance :D
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    @fkatsukawa Win10 App has more levels than the iOS / Android due to less stringent app store requirement. You can install CCF App from the Windows App Store (Win 10) and play these levels. 
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • fkatsukawafkatsukawa Posts: 2
    Omg! @flew66 thank you for your answer, I will try it. ;)
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,434 Superstar

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• goestoelevengoestoeleven Posts: 23 ✭✭
    I’m chugging along...

• ChrisRaulChrisRaul Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I can see other levels ahead and still it won't let me pass,I am in the zone,this is so so not right.