🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost my booster after I signed into FB there was at least 1and a half hours left on it can u fix?

Sherri_Studholme
Sherri_Studholme Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
I lost my glass ball booster after I joined game to face book can I fix this and reimburse this for me??  Thank u!! 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Sherri_Studholme All the boosters are saved locally on your device, so whenever you reinstall the game you’ll lose your boosters, therefore we suggest not to collect to many boosters on your game and it goes to the charges as well. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,644 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sherri_Studholme,

A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

May I know which game you are talking about?  As per my knowledge, there is no "Glass Ball" in Candy Friends Saga.  If you can post back with the game name, the King team can move this thread to that suitable section.

Another Question -- before logging into the game through Facebook, did you delete and re-install the App?  If you did reinstall the game, you will loose all the stored up boosters, like my friend @mysticalmysty mentioned.  If that is not the case, please let us know and give us more details.

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write your answer.

Have a nice day & Looking forward to assist you further :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?