🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where did my St. Patrick's day quest stars go??

Options
jenniferanne33
jenniferanne33 Posts: 2 Newbie
I logged out of the game during the St. Patrick's day star quest I had 17 out of 30 stars done when I logged back in all my stars were gone! At the end of the game I had 20 stars. 20 + 17=37 more than enough for my St. Patrick's day prize!! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @jenniferanne33You are warmly welcomed in the community. you can restart you device and check again, i assure you, if you saved your progress then you will get it back  :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jenniferanne33,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your star progression on St.Patrick's event :(  Can you please provide below details --
    1) The device you are playing the game; also on how many devices are you playing the game?
    2) How are you logged into the game -- Facebook or Kingdom account?
    3) Were you able to take any screenshots with the stars you have earned?
    4) Your King game user ID... follow this link to find your game ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you provide all these needed details, I will inform the Community Team about it :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between) so that I can receive a notification about your reply. 

Hoping for the best & have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?