🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No lives in a long long time. I also can't use my gold bars.

Options
frogface
frogface Posts: 15 Level 2

I haven't been given lives from friends in a really long time. I am not able to use what gold bars I have either. Also I'm the only one that shows up when I do pass a level. Really lonely...

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options

Hello @frogface and a Welcome again to our Beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

As I recall you mentioned you aren't connected to Facebook anymore with your game, is that right? 🤔

Even if you aren't connected to Facebook there is another option for people to still save their progress, add fellow players, and even send/receive lives! 😄 That option is known as a "Kingdom Account". If you would like more information on Kingdom accounts as well as instructions on how to create one please check this link here:

I hope this helps you find some friends and gets you some lives from other players! 😉

As for your issue of being unable to spend gold bars I will tag our superstar @Pummy_Raj to see if she has some ideas as to why this could be happening. 🤔

I hope we can help you solve your issues so you can have an amazing candy crushing experience, and I hope you have a crushtastic weekend! 😆

• frogface
    Options

I think I already have an account. I am getting the forever turning circle and a! With connectivity issue warning. Congratulations on Ledgend promotion! Well done Candy Crusher

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hello @frogface and @SeraphicStar Good Evening from USA 😃 First of all, I apologize for replying this late!! Had a very busy weekend!!

@frogface, I would like to clarify few things before I can suggest anything please!!

1) Regarding the lives --> There has been an issue with receiving & sending lives -- through both Facebook & Kingdom accounts. Please check this below link and read others' opinions/questions with regards to the "Lives" issue.

So, here is what I would like you to clarify -- are you connected to both Kingdom account and Facebook OR just Kingdom account? If you are connected to ONLY the King account, please post in the below link the details of your device and your King game user ID (you can find it how to look for the ID in below link itself)

2) You said, when you pass a level, you only see yourself --> Did you mean you are literally only one that passed that level OR from your friends' list, you are the only one?

If you are not seeing any of your friends in the leader board might be because, none of your friends have reached the level you just won!!

3) When you try to use the Gold Bars, are you receiving any error message? If so, what does it say? Can you please post a screenshot of that "error message" as well as the pic of "Gold Bars" for us to understand the issue!

4) Can you please add a screenshot of the "Connectivity issue" also?

** TO reply back, please type in the empty box provided below. And to attach the screenshots, press on "Image" located next to the "Emoticons" 😊

Thank you and looking forward to assisting you further 👍️

• xXJamesXx
    xXJamesXx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Let it be known that from this moment forward I will no longer be giving lives to my Candy Crush selected so called friends. In the past I try to give lives as often as possible, but I can count on one hand the number of lives that I have received. I find this to be the most unfriendly, and unreliable bunch of friends anyone could have in a game. Think what you like about me I could care less.

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options

Hello @xXJamesXx and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

I'm sorry you have had issues receiving lives from other players in your game. I'm not sure whether you are connected to Facebook or a Kingdom Account, but there are known issues with sending/receiving lives as you will read here:

This might help explain why you have had so much trouble receiving lives. 🤔

I hope this helps you and I hope you have a crushtastic day! 😆

• xXJamesXx
    xXJamesXx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Well I dont even use Facebook for anything. I can't believe how much people worship that evil empire.

Thank you for the link to that explanation I wish the developers and third parties well their endeavors. I will continue with giving lives in hope that succeed.

Thank You,

James H.

• frogface
    Options

Breaking news, I got really frustrated by not being able to use my gold bars, and then I thought to uninstall the game and reinstall it. IT WORKED! I did lose the progress of about ten levels, but I knew that me and my friends would crush them again like we did the first time: ;

• PummyRaj
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hello @frogface , hope you are having a great day 😃

I am glad to hear that the "Re-installation" worked in your game to use the Gold Bars 👍️

If you would like to get your level progress back without playing those 10 levels again, there is help available.... please follow this below link ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Thank you for posting & keep having fun in your game 🌷

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @xXJamesXx, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community!

Since you have mentioned that you do not use Facebook, I am assuming you are logged into the game through Kingdom account! If so, the players who use ONLY Kingdom account are requested to provide below information --->

a) Are you able to send lives but not receive?

b) Cannot Send and Cannot receive lives;

c) your King Game ID... here is the link to find how to look for it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please post all the above details in the main link in which the King Team is keeping constant eye... here it is for your convenience https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives-working-on-a-fix-please-read/p1

Thank you & and hoping that the Lives issue will be resolved soon 😃

• annarob2016
    annarob2016 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Extra lives feature not working at all sends to Facebook screen says it's being worked on last 2 days

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?