Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I didn't get what I buy I need an answer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @koobhe Welcome to the community. For any purchased issue please follow the instruction from this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177625/issue-with-your-purchase-please-read/p1 Happy Monday :)
Hi @mistifier Did you synch your game on your old phone to either King or Facebook ?, if you do you can always find your password by clicking ‘forget your password ‘when you try to log on to your game again, they will send you the instructions how to set up your new password thru your email. But if you don’t you can just read and follow all the instructions on this link https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep Good luck and Have a Crushtatic day :)
I recently bought a new phone and don't know how to download candy crush and continue at the level I was at. I was on level 1175 and really don't want to start over. I don't remember my password so I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you