Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Is the game stuck? 3 DAYS I've been stuck on level 238 it's not even a hard level?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @grammakaron and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁
Have you beaten this level already, or has it been a challenge to pass it? If you're having trouble with this level you can always check out our Videos section with guides on all CCF levels! 😉
The video section can be found here:
I will go ahead and pull up the video for your level and let me know if this helps you:
You may scroll down to level 238 and see how our superstar @JustPlayingapproaches this level! 😄
I hope this video is able to offer you some insights, and I hope you have a crushtastic day! 😆