🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help I Need help getting my years of play back

Bonnie_Byrn
Bonnie_Byrn Posts: 9 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
Help I’m not with TECH. I COULDNT CONNET WIT FB. LOGGED OUT AND LOGGED BACK IN. ALLY MY YEARS IF PLAYING ARE GONE HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE.  
xxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bonnie_Byrn - sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Do you also have a King account profile as progress is stored via this as well. If not may I suggest you try logging completely out of FB via the game and your personal device and then powering it off. Log back in once you power back on and see if that allows it to resolve the issue. If not please tag my my name with the @ symbol like I did for you above and we will work with a Superstar to try and resolve further.
  • Bonnie_Byrn
    Bonnie_Byrn Posts: 9 Level 2
    I’m not very TECH  smart. I should log out of my Facebook acct then log back on??  I thought I have a King acct. when I log into that it said it doesn’t match or somelse is using that email. I’m just not good at this I really need help. I’ve been playing this game for a lot of years. It’s driving me crazy I can’t figure all these instructions out. All this because I couldn’t connect to Facebook. Then when fixed it asked me to update. I’m very frustrated!!!!!bonnie Russell. Hope you can HELP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?