🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Never received boost

fivefiveqt214
fivefiveqt214 Posts: 4 Newbie
On level 492 I used my gold bars (10) to continue on in the level but I still failed. I was then given the option (for 16 gold bars) to continue on again + receive a boost. I got the 5 extra moves, however, I never did receive a boost during that play nor was there a boost waiting for me on the home screen. Am I missing something?? That was 6 extra bars!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @fivefiveqt214

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    There was nothing wrong. When you want to first buy, need 10 gold bars. The second time requires 16 gold bars.
    For the same level every subsequent move will require more gold bars for buy.
    Thank you for understand. have a good day 
  • fivefiveqt214
    fivefiveqt214 Posts: 4 Newbie
    The problem wasn’t the gold bars I had to pay the problem was never receiving the boost (rectangle shaped candy)  that was suppose to come with the 5 extra moves. It said 5 + boost (just showed picture) for 16 bars. I never did get the boost though. I wouldn’t have given 16 bars if it was just for another 5 moves only but with the added boost that gave me the incentive to buy. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @fivefiveqt214 thanks for your reply.
    This is a new game and king team always trying to improve this game. for now maximum offer not active yet for this game which are available for other king games.
    Not only you, we also faced some problem but we trust king that they will give us more fun. you can win gold bars & booster's from community news & special event's . take a little patience & don't lose hope.
    Community helping us always. if you stuck any level then follow helping video here.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?