🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy Bank

Options
BarbaraH
BarbaraH Posts: 4 Newbie
i paid for the Piggy Bank and I have 30 gold bars. Why do I have to pay another $3.99 to collect the 30 gold bars that I earned while playing the game?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome @BarbaraH to our amazing community! To answer your question regarding the piggy bank, this feature is not intended to give you free gold bars, but instead is intended to be a discounted offer on gold bars when compared to offers in the in-game store. However, if you’d prefer not buy it, that is totally fine! You can complete the game without making a single purchase! I hope this proves informative! 
  • BarbaraH
    Options
    So buying the Piggy Bank is just a one time thing correct?  There won’t be any renewal payments. 
  • AndrĂ©Mattwaus
    AndréMattwaus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
  • BarbaraH
    Options
    Sorry. Could you repeat that, in English, Andre. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    After you buy it once, it will be renewed and you can fill it up again and, if you would like, you can buy it again @BarbaraH. You can do this as many times as you like. Think of the piggy bank as a constant discount that always regenerates after each time you buy it. Also, AndreMattwaus,  we have a rule that we can only write in English in the forums. Please repost your comment in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?