🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problem with Olivia Quest

Options
Natsukenat
Natsukenat Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support

Hello! I write to you because I have problems with the mission to get Olivia. The mission has never appeared to me available to play, therefore I can not get the character :( I have tried to play on the mobile and on the PC, in neither of the two platforms does the mission appear ... I have been reading other post and I have tried to do everything that is recommended:

- I closed the application (restart)
- I have disconnected and reconnected my profile with my facebook session
- Finally I have uninstall the application and I have reinstalled it from the store, which has caused me to lose all my boosters  :(

I do not know what else I can do to try to get Olivia, I would like to know if it is possible to fix this problem with Olivia's quest and if I could recover all the boosters I had accumulated and lost with the reinstallation of the app :S I give you my data in case it helps.  

Data for the mobile APP: Model: Oneplus 5T ; Android 9; OxygenOS 9.0.5, APP game version 1.12.4
Data for PC: Windows 10
User ID 1652355002

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Natsukenat and welcome to the Community :waving: And thanks for flagging this to me, @Sukanta_Biswas :)

@Natsukenat, unfortunately, the Olivia Quest was not made available to all our players for now. 
    It's because in order to keep the events accessible and available for everyone, sometimes not all players are given access to it - That's why you might have access and your friends not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.  Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too - so dive in whenever you get the chance!

We are aware that this might be frustrating but rest assure, you too will get a chance to unlock Olivia at some point. 

I hope that clarifies. If however, you had access to Olivia but it disappeared, just let me know. 

Thanks a lot and have a very sweet Monday! 

PS: if you want some extra Gold and boosters, keep an eye in our special competitions, just here. It's easy and only takes a few seconds to participate. Good luck :star: 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Natsukenat

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

There is nothing to worry about if your game updated. You play regular games, while playing Quests you will get it through a pop-up. You finish the three levels of Quest, If the pop is not available then answer it here again.
    Have a good day  B)
  • Natsukenat
    Options
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas! Thanks you so much for the welcome :) the problem is that the pop up never be available :anguished: I have the Game uptated but the olivia's pop up never appeared (attach a screenshot of the main menu)

Thanks for try to help me :)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Natsukenat
    Thank you for your feedback. 
    Maybe there is some difficulty in your game. Do not worry, our Community Manager @QueenMia will check your game.
    Good day  :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Natsukenat and welcome to the Community :waving: And thanks for flagging this to me, @Sukanta_Biswas :)

@Natsukenat, unfortunately, the Olivia Quest was not made available to all our players for now. 
    It's because in order to keep the events accessible and available for everyone, sometimes not all players are given access to it - That's why you might have access and your friends not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.  Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too - so dive in whenever you get the chance!

We are aware that this might be frustrating but rest assure, you too will get a chance to unlock Olivia at some point. 

I hope that clarifies. If however, you had access to Olivia but it disappeared, just let me know. 

Thanks a lot and have a very sweet Monday! 

PS: if you want some extra Gold and boosters, keep an eye in our special competitions, just here. It's easy and only takes a few seconds to participate. Good luck :star: 
  • Natsukenat
    Options

Hello @QueenMia ! Thanks for your kind welcome!! and thank you very much for answering my question, now it's clear to me :) I hope that soon Olivia's mission will be available for me, meanwhile I'll have to wait hahahaha

Thanks for all!! and of course I'll participate in the special competitions ;)
  • let300778
    let300778 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    QueenMia dijo: Hola @Natsukenat y bienvenidos a la comunidad: saludando: Y gracias por señalarme esto, @Sukanta_Biswas :)

@Natsukenat, desafortunadamente, Olivia Quest no estaba disponible para todos nuestros jugadores por el momento. 
    Es porque para mantener los eventos accesibles y disponibles para todos, a veces no todos los jugadores tienen acceso a ellos. Es por eso que es posible que tengas acceso y tus amigos no, o viceversa. Esto es para que todos puedan jugar tantas funciones como sea manejable. Tenga en cuenta que puede tenerlo cuando ellos no lo hacen, ¡así que sumérjase cuando tenga la oportunidad!

Somos conscientes de que esto puede ser frustrante, pero tenga la seguridad de que usted también tendrá la oportunidad de desbloquear a Olivia en algún momento. 

Espero que eso aclare. Sin embargo, si tuvo acceso a Olivia pero desapareció, solo avíseme. 

¡Muchas gracias y que tengan un lunes muy dulce! 

PD: si quieres un poco de oro extra y potenciadores, mantente atento a nuestras competiciones especiales, justo aquí . Es fácil y solo lleva unos segundos participar. Buena suerte: estrella: 
    Escribe tu comeTenia acceso a Olivia y desapareció... qué puedo hacer, gracias!

(Unsupported language)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @let300778, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody to understand & communicate better.

Can you please write your question in English, so that we can understand and help you with the issue?  If you cannot write in English, please take Google Translator help  https://translate.google.com/ 

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back :+1: 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?