🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I passed a level, butt then when I go to play again it is making me replay that level.

Options
goatesgirl
goatesgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
I used coins to play extra moves to pass the level and I also had earned a booster, so now I'm out time from the booster and the coins that I spent. 😫

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to our sweet and amazing community @goatesgirl! Perhaps the reason it did not move you forward would be because you may have not given the level enough time to process that the level was completed on King's servers. If this is not the case, then then the first thing that I would try to get your level and progress back would be to close the app, and then try to access your game again. If this doesn't work, try logging out of your King and Facebook account, and this usually helps to bring you back to where you should be in the game. Please note, however, that by doing this you will lose your boosters and gifted messages, so it is worth trying to use them up being proceeding with this step. Let me know if this helps. 
  • poobz1
    poobz1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Jacqui_Myers
    Jacqui_Myers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I used coins to play extra moves to pass the level and I also had earned a booster, so now I'm out time from the booster and the coins that I spent. 😫
    This exact thing has been happening to me for about Two Months. Yesterday I defeated 3092 and this morning I had to replay it. I played for a while and got through 3118 and had to go to work. When I picked the game up again, I had to replay 3118. I lost the Gold status for beating both the first time, not too mention the boosters I used, and the extra boosters I should get at the end of the episode for beating every level the first time. 

I have a list of every level I’ve had to repeat. I thought I was the only one but now I know I’m not. Going forward, I’m going to screenshot my status when I have to quit the game and screenshot my status a few levels forward if I have to replay it so I can prove that it was Gold when I left but now it’s whatever color it was before I beat it. I don’t know another way to prove it. 

Anyone have any other ideas?
    Thanks,
    Jacqui M
  • Alan_J._Meunier
    Alan_J._Meunier Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This has happened to me THREE times on Level 3154 and it is extremely frustrating.

I finish the very hard level, go to the next and then it glitches, I refresh and then I am right back to level 3154. WHAT in the world is going on???

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,941 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?