Join our exciting Superstars Summer Contest here! Fun and Gold bars guaranteed!

Olivia is missing from ScrapBook.

EnergizerBunnyEnergizerBunny Posts: 5
edited May 10 in Support
I too have completed all ten levels on OLIVIA. The pink octopus is now missing from my scrapbook. Those levels were a challenge to complete, to have that pink octopus disappear from Scrap Book.What do I need to do to get Olivia Back? Would send a screen shot. but the picture seems too large.

User # 10271747242

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,203 Superstar
    edited April 25
    Hi everyone it happened to me early today too, but donโ€™t worry there are 2 ways to fix it : 1. Try to play regular level for once or twice  and your even will be back again. 2. You can also force close your device ( but not your app ) and replay 1 or 2 levels and it should be back to where you started it, happy crushinโ€™ ๐Ÿ
     Looking for some extra Gold Bars to grab ? Check on Misty summer contest if you playing CCFriends or thinking about joining  :   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  Keep looking up... there might be a rainbow waiting for you ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ„
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Hi! I don't have any special Maps (or can't find them).  It says "astronauta" and I must collect 45 stars (which Will never happen since I am above 1.000) :(
  • wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I did the same thing.  As I stated above after closing & reopening multiple times & restarting my comp multiple times I wondered about the "force restart," however unlike you asking first, I tried to be self sufficient & reloaded the game & now I lost everything.  I think most of the people posting earlier with issues play on a PC & the people responding with "fixes" play on mobile.  They are not the same & therefore they don't really know what they are talking about & end up being the opposite of helpful.
  • camireimanncamireimann Posts: 2
    I did all ten levels to get olivia and was doing the star chaser wjen my game crashed and wjen i restarted it she was gone...not on scrapbook and after playing a mormal lvl she reappered with the whole 10 lvls, like i never did tjem! Thats bulls***. Pls fix
    Also...my lollipops vanished...the normal and the stroppes ones...the bombs are still there... There were two of each i think...really sad ): 
    I did all ten levels to get olivia and was doing the star chaser when my game crashed and wjhen i restarted it she was gone...not on scrapbook and after playing a normal lvl she reappered with the whole 10 lvls, like i never did them! Thats bulls***. Pls fix
    Hi thanks for replying on my thread, my id is 1348452109
  • crystlcrystl Posts: 3
    @QueenMia hello I had some of the same issues and just found out about this community a couple of days ago. Here is my player ID thank you got the info on how to find that.  1117422351. Any help or time is much appreciated. I look forward to communicating more on here.  

• digitalman2112digitalman2112 Posts: 0
    I won Olivia a couple days before getting a new phone but she was missing after getting the phone... Is there any way to get her character again...? I tried to win her again but the quest ended....

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,485 Superstar
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - welcome to our friendly community!! Can you please post the picture of your scrapbook with Olivia in it and your user Id to confirm it.  Some users had to complete both the Enclave and the 45 star chaser event in order to obtain this character. If thatโ€™s the case for you then Olivia would not have been in the scrapbook yet.  

Any questions please let us know ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • EnergizerBunnyEnergizerBunny Posts: 5
    edited May 10
    User # 10271747242
    Not sure if I am doing this correctly. When the game popped up, It stated complete 10 levels to get Olivia, there was nothing noted about stars. I have enclosed a screen shot.I had Olivia on scrapbook since Tuesday and she disappeared just prior sending the help message. thank you.
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - thank you for the screenshots. It looks like you had the task of completing both the Enclave and the 45 star challenge to officially get Olivia in your scrapbook. Since this was a timed event she is no longer available. There will be more opportunities to get her.

in the meantime please make sure to leave your feedback for the CM on the below link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/255651/let-us-know-what-you-think-of-olivias-quest#latest

• EnergizerBunnyEnergizerBunny Posts: 5
    So what are you saying?  She was removed from scrap book , I no longer own her. Here is another screen shot without her.
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - correct. Technically you had not earned Olivia after completing the Enclave portion as the character remained in the โ€˜to be completedโ€™ area of your scrapbook. There should have been a timed countdown on your main page showing you how long you had to finish the star chaser portion also.

Iโ€™m sorry for the confusion. Again I donโ€™t have any control over how events are created, released, or executed. I am just a volunteer. Also I can understand your disappointment as I was unable to collect a costume in a similar fashion myself before.  Please note there will be other opportunities to collect Olivia again at a later point and time.

Hope you have a great day ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป