Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

t's been several times that I pass level 920, but the game does not advance me to level 921. Why?

mcaroesamcaroesa Posts: 5
t's been several times that I pass level 920, but the game does not advance me to level 921. Why?

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,161 Superstar
    Hi @mcaroesa and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game? 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• mcaroesamcaroesa Posts: 5
    I use a mini ipad
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,161 Superstar
    Thanks, @mcaroesa First, I will ask you to check if your game is updated to the last version, it should be 1.13.5. You should also check if you have at least 2GB of free memory and the last but not the least I will ask you to do some troubleshooting steps for iOS devices. The last resort is always uninstalling the game but please note that if you do so you will lose all of your boosters.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Sometimes, even the simple steps as force closing the game or logging out of your account and login back in could help. Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if your issue is resolved. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here