• Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    I finally received the prize this afternoon, yeah!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค—
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Silvana13 - glad you got your prize finally ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Everyone might need to force log out and back in but you should get one of the 3 prize levels (IF you reached that level) like this below and the corresponding lollipops will show in your count when you play the next level.

Happy Crushing everyone! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Got the 3 lollis . Thanks for another fun challenge and the added boosters
  • Sruti
    Sruti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I had a brief pop-up message saying that I won Gold in this challenge. But when I clicked it, it just brought be back to the game. I don't notice that is have learned more Bo that I already had. What gives???
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Sruti - Welcome to the community and hopefully you will see your boosters very soon (please see @Foley1362 advice above).ย 

I even managed to get silver (I am very slowly making my way thru the various levels).ย  I just earned the Red rabbit - very exciting!ย ย  B)
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    That's awesome @bearwithme ๐Ÿ˜€. Red rabbit is great to play with and take those mint blockers out. Congrats on getting that silver ๐ŸŽ‰. Way to go ๐Ÿ‘
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Thanks @marscrushinit! I try to play a little bit each day and make sure I get that daily bonus too!๐Ÿ˜Š out of curiosity- do you have Dachs and what does he help with? ย 
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    Yes I just recently got dachs @bearwithme. For every 10 green you get he will hit 2 blockers below your cookies. I still have two characters left to collect and I think they're both dachs too .ย 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Wow - awesome @marscrushinit. Since you are obviously a very experienced CCF player - do the characters do something slightly different when you get another costume for them (for example Tiffi)?ย  Maybe give you fish sooner (not so many moves)?
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    Lol well thank you for the compliment but I'm not near as experienced as some ( level 601) but I do love to be helpful @bearwithme ๐Ÿ˜ a new costume doesn't make them more active or powerful but it will change how they put the special candy on the board. For example the original tiffi throws fish from a bucket on to the board where the vampire tiffi has bats fly up on board to leave fish. Also I received my first dachs stickers through the chest but then the test j got in quests and level rewards so I think you can get his stickers either way. May I ask what level your on?ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?