🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost levels

Options
Shoediva50
Shoediva50 Posts: 2 Newbie
I was playing on my iPad and wanted to sync to Facebook but I had been in the 800s and when I synced it took me down to 366! How can I get back to where I was? Otherwise I'll have to find another game to play. I've been playing CC for years!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Shoediva50 and welcome to the Community :waving: 

Worry not, you'll be able to get your progress back, just check the steps here to get it back! 
    And since you're here, don't forget to keep an eye on our contests to win some extra sweet treats (and I mean Gold and boosters!). There's always something going on and it's right here

Have the sweetest day and see you around the Community 🍒
  • Shoediva50
    Shoediva50 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    That didn't work and I think I may have been playing under another id because it wasn't showing my picture. How do I fix this or do you have another game you can recommend. I'm not playing the same 500 levels again. 
  • smudgersmith
    smudgersmith Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was on high 700’s on other devices and now been put back to beginning, how can I rectify this please
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,729 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @smudgersmith, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I would like clarify something with regards to the issue in your game!!  You wrote you were in 700 + levels in other devices!!  So, are you playing in few different devices?  If so, the level progress is gone only on one device and other device(s), it is still intact?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,729 Candy Moderator
    Options
    That didn't work and I think I may have been playing under another id because it wasn't showing my picture. How do I fix this or do you have another game you can recommend. I'm not playing the same 500 levels again. 
    Hello @Shoediva50

We are very sorry for not following up with you till now!!  @QueenMia must have missed your reply because she was not tagged in your message!!  

Coming back to your post, is your game all set now since it has been more than a month you had this issue in your game?  Do you still need any assistance to get back on track?  

Please let us know!  Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?