🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is Level 546 3 stars possible?

Jupiter
Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
3 stars on every level until level 546. Difficulty for 3 stars on this level seems to suddenly ramp up to near impossible standard. Highest score I have so far is 51000 and that is 2 stars and doesn’t appear close to being 3 stars. Any hints if you’ve achieved this?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @Jupiter, Hope you are having a nice day and enjoying your game(s) to the fullest :)

I am happy to tell you that for level # 546, it is possible to gain 3 stars and I did it today after seeing your post.  I too had only one Star till today.  Because you have asked, I tried and tried and by 5th or 6th trial, I gained the 2nd star and by may be 15th trial (max) I gained the 3rd Star.  And here is a screenshot with my 3 stars 

---> As you can see I have played with Misty for this trial (along with many).  I also had the Coloring Bomb Booster and the Fish booster gifts from one of the Quests =)  

That definitely helped me to improve the score.  And also, when Misty gives us Color Bomb & Coloring Bomb, and we make a combo of both those boosters, the score varies drastically :+1::+1:  

Please let me know if you have any Questions or I can assist you further in any way!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Jupiter
    Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hi Pummy, thanks for replying so quickly. U gave me some good luck. I was able to get 3 stars with no boosters but 3 well placed hammers at the end in order to cash out 7 remaining turns. See screenshot. Thanks again. 3 starring my way to the end. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?