🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I cannot log into my King account on my iPhone

Options
BCG
BCG Posts: 2 Newbie
I cannot log into my King account on my iPhone XR, but have no issues on my PC. Phone is connected to WiFi and works with all but the game. Even turned on "cell data" as extra measure. Still nothing. I have made progress to level 1599 and do not want to lose it. I also do not want to use Facebook for logging in, which is why I have created King account. This has been a issue for some time and am very frustrated with it. Please advise...

b.cervi@yahoo.com

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @BCG

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Some players have facing this problem. They can not log in to the Kingdom. We've reported it for We do not have any information right now. So be patient a little. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. 
    Have a good day  B)

• BCG
    BCG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can login through the Internet. I cannot login through the game.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,985 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @BCG, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with logging into the game!!  Not able to log into the game through Kingdom account is a new issue for me!!  

Will you be able to provide a screenshot what message it is showing when you are trying to log-in?  Did you try to delete and Reinstall the App?  

This step always resolves any and all connectivity issues.  But, a side affect with the re-installation is we loose our saved boosters...  in this game -- all the Lollipops will be gone and they will not be reimbursed!!

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this regard!  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping you will be able to enjoy your game soon!  Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day/evening =)
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @BCG - I had a similar problem with an IPad that was connected thru my King account.  Is it saying there is no internet connection to the game via your phone even though you know you have an internet connection?  Did you try logging off from your King account and then logging back on or will it not let you do that?  I unfortunately ended up having to de-install and reinstall the app as @Pummy Raj says above.  Of course this is a last resort because even though you should be able to keep your progress - you will indeed lose all your lives and boosters that you have on that device and you won't get them back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?