🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I had to redo a level I already beat

Options
CJAnthony29
CJAnthony29 Posts: 5 Level 2
this happened a couple times but this level is pretty hard and it took me a week to beat and I beat it last night and I go on now and it says it was never beat 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @CJAnthony29

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

We are sorry for this happening. Please check your app update first. then Log out game from facebook > Restart your device > Log in again. If the problem is not resolved then I will ask to check some more troubleshooting. what device you using for this game?
  • CJAnthony29
    Options
    Thank u for the reply i did as u said and it still says the same thing 
  • CJAnthony29
    Options
    Hello @CJAnthony29

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

We are sorry for this happening. Please check your app update first. then Log out game from facebook > Restart your device > Log in again. If the problem is not resolved then I will ask to check some more troubleshooting. what device you using for this game?

• CJAnthony29
    Options
    Thank u for the reply I did as us aid and it’s says  the same thing that I didn’t beat the level 
  • CJAnthony29
    Options
    And I have the iPhone 8 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @CJAnthony29
    Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone 8  will restart to complete the update.
    However, play the level again, hopefully this problem will not be there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?