🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
🔥 Check out all that's Hot right Now! 🌶

Guess that movie Quote!

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,428 Candy Moderator
    It's a wonderful life

"Seeing isn't believing. Believing is seeing."

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend
    The Santa Clause —— “ You my friend are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with star command ! “. 

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories 🌸

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Toy story @mysticalmysty

"If you build it , they will come"

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Field of Dreams

"By Grabthar’s hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged."

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

Galaxy Quest  —  “ To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life “. 

Les Miserables

"Hold on to your butts." 

Jurassic Park  — “ Just because you’re beautiful and perfect, it’s made you conceited “.

The Princess Bride 😊😃👍

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    The Lord of the rings @bearwithme??

Hakuna matata, what wonderful phrase 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Lion King  — “ If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m gonna turn him into a big fluffy hat ! “

Yes @marscrushinit it is indeed from Lord of the rings  😃👍

@mysticalmysty - The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe - enjoyed both the books and the movie.

"I've been fighting with one hand tied behind my back, but what happens when I'm finally free?"

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,605 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    @bearwithme - Captain Marvel (2019) quote from Carol Danvers.

“Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By."

As Time Goes By (1999 ' Digital Remaster)

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
    The Maltese Falcon  (thanks for sharing the music @mercerik)

"It’s kind of exciting, isn’t it? Breaking the rules."

The answer to the Quote “Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By" @bearwithme is "Casablanca"

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    edited June 2019
    The answer to @bearwithme quote "It’s kind of exciting, isn’t it? Breaking the rules" is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

“Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.”

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.