🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Boosters and piggy bank ?'s

crazy_angel
crazy_angel Posts: 1 Newbie
I have 2 questions...1st one is.. for some reason on the rewards even if I don't open it right then and just exit out of the game it's still opens it and uses my boosters when I wasn't even playing the game and the second one is how come all of a sudden we have to pay for piggy banks in order to earn gold bars?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2019
    Hello crazy_angel
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

For the first question 
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update.
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. So check your app update first.

For the second question 
    At the time of purchasing Piggy Bank, you can see the price below. If the piggy bank is full of gold bars, then only buy. Price is not always the same. :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,573 Candy Moderator
    Hello @crazy_angel, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

1) Regarding Gift Boxes ---> Yes, the game is designed like that way from the beginning...  as soon as the Rewards appears, even if we do not open them, they are still counted!!  And if the reward contains the "2 hours Timed Boosters" like a Wrapped candy OR the Coloring Bomb OR the Fish.... the timer still will run automatically.  I guess the timer starts as soon as the Reward pops up!!   

2) Regarding Piggy Bank ---> To pay to get the Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank is also there from the time the Piggy Bank was introduced in to the game(s).....  it is the same in all of the King games.  The Piggy Bank fills according to the Stars we earn after winning the levels.  Once it is full (50 or 30 or 25 bars -- it might vary in each game), we are always asked to pay to get those Gold Bars, and this is not something that was implemented recently! 
    ** The amount they ask $2.99 or $3.99 is a discounted price to break that available Piggy Bank and take those Gold bars :+1: (amount varies depending on the Country we live) 

Hope this made sense!  If you need further clarification. please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment' box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • elemgruber
    elemgruber Posts: 3 Newbie
    I paid for my piggy bank and didn’t get the chance to fill it up. It wants me to pay again and this was several days ago. Also, I completed a bubble gum level and didn’t receive both of my boosters. 😕
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,573 Candy Moderator
    Hello @elemgruber, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

1) About Bubble Gum level -->  The boosters we received after beating BGT levels are "Timed" boosters for 30 minutes only but not for 2 hours like we get in usual gifts.  They did run pretty quickly... I could not finish more than 2 levels!! 

2)  About Piggy Bank -->  Can you post a screenshot of the Piggy Bank asking you to pay?  When you click on it, it will show you how many Bars it contains....  

Please post back your response by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below (just like you did before =)

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?